Wednesday, June 3, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 219th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Thinking Of A Concept, I Watched An Anime Called "Ben-to" In Which People Use Their Strength To Fight Over Food That's Priced At Ridiculous Low Prices At A Grocery Store! It Was A Pretty Funny Anime And It Got Me Inspired To Create Something! I Looked Back At Some Of My Old Stages That I Made And I Noticed My 173rd Stage That I Created Called "Grocery Avenue". I Realized That I Created A Stage Where Your Fighters Fight Outside Of A Grocery Store But Not In It... Until Now! You See...I Noticed That There's Not Very Many MUGEN Stages In Which Fighters Fight Down An Grocery Store Aisle! So...To Add To This Very Rarely Tapped Genre... I Started To Experiment...And... I Finally Got A Stage Where You Fight In A Grocery Store Like Setting! You'll See Posters, Vending Machines, And Tables Full Of Produce In This Stage! This Can Be A Chilled Spot For Your MUGEN Fighters Or It Can Be A Spot In Which They Fight Over That Last Item Priced At A Low Ridiculous Price! Whatever The Case Maybe, This Stage Should Give You Some Plot Of Comedy Relief, Youknowwhatimsayin! LOL!(¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage...Uhhhh...Ummm... "Grocery Store" (Good Goin, CAH! What A Original Name! Sigh... LOL!). Well...I'm Almost At 25% Of Creating 100 Stages In A Year! I Guess I Just Have To Push On And See What Wacky And Crazy Themes I Can Come Up With! Stay Tuned Peeps And Have An Awesome Day, Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🛍️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Grocery Store By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ok40hu13b6yr6e/Grocery%20Store.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine my characters fighting for a product with a low price, it will be fun!

    Thank you very much for creating this fantastic stage, it is very good! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Had A Lot Of Fun Creating This Stage And I Was Inspired By Watching An Anime Comedy Called "Ben-to!" In Which The Characters Of The Show Fight Each Other In A Supermarket To Get Clearance Food! LOL! I'm Happy That You Like The Stage And I'm Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Will Enjoy Fighting For Low Prices! LOL! Have Fun And Enjoy My Friend! (o^.^)-b

      Delete