Saturday, May 9, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 215th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! With Great Heights In The City Comes Another Skyscraper Construction Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Your Fighters Can Have More Battles On Skyscraper Construction Sites In Which They Won't Be Disturbed By Outside Forces! It's 1V1 From Here! Who Will Win? This Stage Can Help Your Story! Since This Is The Third Of The Skyscraper Construction Series My Stages Follow A Pattern In Which You Work Yourself Up! The First Stage Was In The Middle, The Second Stage Was On The Top Layer, And This Third Stage Is The...Ummm...Uhhhh... The Very Top Of The Skyscraper Site With Crane In The Background! Yeah! That's It! Or...You Can Mix It Around! Who Cares! LOL! Hopes This Help Your Plot In Your MUGEN Game, Yo! Have Fun, Peeps! (¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Skyscraper Construction III". You Know... This Is A Really Good Stage For Heroes And Villains To Duke It Out! I Always Think Of The Hero Working His Way Up The Skyscraper Site To Battle Various Villains To Save The City! Go Hero! Go! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏗️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Skyscraper Construction III By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k1h96lwcxzuzb6/Skyscraper%20Construction%20III.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment