Saturday, May 2, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 214th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Yo! Whut Up, Peeps! Your Boi CAH Is Feelin A Bit Industrial Today! (Whatever That Means...LOL!) Which Means I Feel Like I Need To Create Something That Might Resemble A Mission Like Theme For Your Fighters!  It's Kind Of Like My Most Popular "Military Industry" MUGEN Stage Series But With No Military Equipment Of Sorts, You Know! Just Imagine A Plot In Your MUGEN Game In Which There's An Infiltration On A Oil Base Base And Your Fighters Must Defeat The Bad Guy That Has Actually Taken Over The Base! This Will Be One Tough Mission But I Think Your Fighters Might Be Able To Pull It Off! Just Don't Set Anything Off That Might Cause A Mission Fail! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Oil Operations". I Was Kind Of Inspired To Create This Stage By Reading The News Recently Regarding The Fall Of The Oil Industry And Their Gas Prices! Gas Must Be Cheap But... I Prefer To Walk! LOL! Enjoy And Have Fun My MUGEN Brothers And Sisters! Enjoy This Industrial Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🛢️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Oil Operations By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2idnpvde5ox4an9/Oil%20Operations.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment