Friday, May 22, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 216th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Another Fighting Research Facility Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I've Created A Special Room In The Facility In Which The Walls Are Filled CPU Buttons, Switches, And Monitors That Will Research And Study Your MUGEN Fighter's Abilities! This Can Be A Great Plot Point In Your MUGEN Game That Will Showcase Robot Fighters Or Special Mutated Fighters! Research And Data On Fighters Can Be Fun... Just Don't In Their Way Tho! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fighting Research Facility II". You Know...When I Was Creating This Stage...I Always Think Of The 1st Mega Man X Intro In Which They Research X's Body Armor, Capabilities, And The Final Conclusion On The Research! To Be Honest... It's One Of My Favorite Video Game Intros! Have Fun All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 📝

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fighting Research Facility II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huuqn5rowjxavmb/Fighting%20Research%20Facility%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your stage, it is really fantastic!
    I wouldn't know how I could thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Love Making New And Exciting MUGEN Stages For Everyone! I'm Really Happy That You Like My Stage And I Believe That's The Biggest Treasure Of All! Stay Tuned Because There's More Stages On The Way! Have Fun And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Tahani! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For Everyone In The MUGEN Community And It Makes Me Happy You Love It, Yo! Stay Tuned For More Stages, Have Fun And Keep Being Awesome! (o^.^)-b

      Delete