Friday, May 1, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 213th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Not Only A City Stage But Also A Tribute Stage For Everyone That Helps Us In 2020! You See... The Year 2020 Has Been Off To A Rough Start With This Pandemic! Streets And Highways Are Empty, Quarantine Zones Around Various Blocks, Social Distancing And The Most Tragic And Heartbreaking Thing Of All...People Losing Their Lives From This Virus! Seeing What I See...I Wanted To Create A Tribute Stage To All Of The Workers That Are Helping Us And Keeping Us Safe! This Is Everyone Who Works In Military, Medical, Janitorial, Retail, Grocery, Food, Postal, Call Centers, Drivers, And Everyone Else That Makes An Impact To Us All Around The World! In These Critical Times We Must Not Forget That We Are All In This Together No Matter How Far Away We Are From Each Other! I Dedicate This Stage To Everyone Around The World And Encourage Everyone To Be Strong, Be Kind, Stop The Hate, But Most Importantly... Spread Love! We Really Need It, YouKnowWhatImSayin? (¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Quarantine Road". I Know That Making MUGEN Stages Might Not Seem Much Too Much To Anyone That's Not Familiar To MUGEN But... I Hope This Will Make Your Day And Give You Motivation To Make Someone Else's Day A Little Bit Better, Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🚧

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Quarantine Road By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6855qbhr799bx2/Quarantine%20Road.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment