Sunday, March 1, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 206th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! CAH Is Back...Yet Again To Bring You All That Retro MUGEN Flava, Yo! Since I've Been Gone, I Wanted To Create A Spring Themed Stage Since It's Around The Corner! I Have Just the Stage... I'm Going Add A Third "Nice Afternoon In The Park" To My MUGEN Stage Series! You Can Say That This Stage Can Be Like A Intro For Some Of Your MUGEN Fighters Or It Can Be A Chillout Spot For Friendly Rivals! Have Fun And Enjoy The Nice Virtual Retro Weather That Spring Can Bring! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The Park III". It's Glad To Be Back Again! Although I Might Be Very Busy This Year, I Still Love Providing Awesome Stage Experiences To All Of You In The MUGEN Community! Stay Cool Peeps And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The Park III By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ynndvq0o8h5uby/Nice%20Afternoon%20In%20The%20Park%20III.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment