Sunday, March 1, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. So...It's Been A While My Peeps! Just Letting You Know That Your Boi CAH Is Still Alive, Yo! LOL! These Past Couple Of Weeks, I've Been Really Busy With My Real Life And Responsibilities, YouKnowWhatImSayin! I'm Still Learning About Anything Related To Video Games When I Have Some Free Time! Since I've Been Gone, I Wanted To Start Off The 1st Of The Month With A MUGEN Stage! I Guess I'll Make A Cool Spring Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Since Spring Is Just Around The Corner! Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment