Tuesday, March 24, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 207th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Whoa...The Year 2020 Has Been One Roller Coaster Ride, Yo! I've Been Really Busy In My Real Life But... I Finally Got Some Free Time To Create Another Chapter To My "Military Industry" Stage Series. If You Thought The Inner Part Of The Base Was Challenge, Just Try To Fight Your Way Out! Imagine Your Fighters Trying To Catch That Plane Out Of The Base, Trying To Stop The Villain From Escaping,Trying To Stop A Diabolical Weapon From Luanching, Or... Trying To Go On Vacation! Either Way It's Going To Be One Tough Fight! Get Ready! Get Set! Go For Broke, Yo! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Military Industry III". Man... I've Been Really Busy This Year Outside Of MUGEN But I Just Wanted To Let You Know That I'm Still Here, Youknowwhatimsayin! Also To Everyone Out There In Today's Climate We Live In... Please...Stay Safe And Love One Another! Why? Cause CAH Loves Ya, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another Military Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🎖️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Military Industry III By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vaxr3olrbvadqcu/Military%20Industry%20III.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment