Monday, December 30, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 196th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Making Another Snow Theme In The Great Outdoors, Yo! Since We're Still In The Month Of December, This Seems Like A Great Time To Release More Snow Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Imagine Your Fighters Take A Trip In The Snowy Plains In The Middle Of Nowhere To Train Or Duke It Out! Who Ever Wins, Gets To Travel Back To A Cozy Room While The Other Fighter Has To Walk, Climb Mountains Or Go Through The Woods For That Cozy Room! Make Sure Your Fighters Are Trained Well Because There's Plenty Of Snow Around, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Snowy Plains". Four More Stages To Go Until I Reach The Goal But Only One More Day Until The Deadline! I Gotta Keeping Pushing! Stay Tuned, Peeps! Enjoy Another Outdoor Winter Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Snowy Plains By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69dsinlst5zb09f/Snowy%20Plains.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment