Sunday, December 29, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 195th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I'm Hungry...Like...Really Hungry! I'm Hungry For Food And I'm Hungry To Bring Yall Another Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! So...Since I'm Hungry... (Stomach Growling) I Wanted Make Another Food Stage! But This Isn't Some Normal Stage...Ohhh Nooo...This A Tournament Setting And Your Fighters Will "Dish" Out Their Skills On Top Of A... PIZZA RING!! Yes! I Kid You Not Peeps! CAH Has Turned His Hunger Into Delicious Ambition! LOL! I've Seen Different Foods Rings In MUGEN Such As Okonomiyaki, Cake, And A Pizza In A Oven But Nothing Like A Pizza Tournament With A Crowd Of Fight Fans! So If Your MUGEN Fighters Are Hungry To Take On The Challenge Then Step Right Up To The Most "Cheesiest" Fight Tournament In The MUGEN World! Ha! Get It? No? Okay... LOL! (¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Pizza Tournament". Oh Man... I'm Really Hungry... But I Got To Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On The Hustle, Yo! (o^.^)-b Hey, I Know! To Fight The Hunger... Want To Hear A Pizza Joke? It's Pretty "Cheesy"! Ha... Now I'm More Hungry! LOL! º) Enjoy This City Food Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🍕

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pizza Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x76u0ui0saek2r/Pizza%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment