Monday, December 30, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 197th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Hello Internet! It's Me Again! Bringing Another Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Create Another Sports Theme Stage So I Decided To Tackle Baseball Once Again! Instead Of Fighting On The Field, Your MUGEN Fighters Will Now Fight In The Stands Before The Baseball Game Begins! One Fighter Will Strikeout While The Other Will Win! Ohhh Boy...Where's Security When You Need Them! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Baseball Stands". Tomorrow Is The Last Day Of December And The Last Day Of The New Year! Only Three Stages Remain! Can't Stop Won't Stop! Stay Tuned For More Of That Madd Flavor, Yo! Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ⚾

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Baseball Stands By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r2gcdlqhtw02o5/Baseball%20Stands.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment