Sunday, December 15, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 186th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Pay Tribute To The Awesome Beat Em Up Called "Final Fight" I Decided To Give The Main Protagionist "Mike Haggar" A Place Where He Can Conduct Business And Do Mayor Things! Oh Yeah...And To Fight!! LOL! Seeing That My "Metro City's Southside" Was Really Popular Among All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, I Decided To See What Area That I Could Add To The Hustle And Bustle In The City! I Want To Say Thank You Mayor Haggar For Keeping The MUGEN Streets Safe! You Deserve This Office! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Mayor Haggar's Office". You Know...I Wish We Had A Mayor Haggar! He'll Keep The Streets Safe, Fix Up Resources, And Probably Help A City Grow...One Piledriver At A Time! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 💪

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Mayor Haggar's Office By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jy2bjvxvx65gr3o/Mayor%20Haggar%27s%20Office.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment