Saturday, December 14, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 185th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Looking Back At My "Book Cafe" MUGEN Stage, I Realized That The Power Of Books Can Be Another Fun Experiment! I Wanted To Give That Retro Theme Look Because The Library Was The Source Of All Information Before The Internet! So I Think That A Retro Look Was Fitting For All Of Your Old School Fighters! It Can Also Be A Stage Where Your Most Intelligent Fighters Can Chill And Teach Each Other Moves! Don't Worry Tho...You Can Make As Much Noise In This Particular Library Without Getting Hassled! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Library Center". I Walked To My Local Library A Couple Of Weeks Ago And I Realized That They Got A Bunch Of Graphic Novels And Manga On The Shelves! There Were Like Rows And Rows Of Them! Looks Like My Local Library Is Getting With The Times And That's Awesome! I May Check Out This Manga That Deals With Food! It Look Interesting! Plus...I'm Hungry Right Now! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 📚

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Library Center By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/raso2glum3stxgg/Library%20Center.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment