Tuesday, December 17, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 187th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Found Motivation In Creating Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Make Another Carnival Stage And Combine It With The Nightlife Of The City! I Read Magazines Earlier In The Summer Regarding Vacation Island Spots! It Look Really Fun...Hmmm...What If...There Was An Big Carnival Resort...On A Island Of It's Own...That Was Outside Of The Big City? Welp...Today... CAH Is Going To Make This Happen, Yo! I Present You A Carnival Island In Which Your Fighters Will Battle On Top Of A Roller Coaster Track High In The Air! The Stakes Are High, The Sights Of The City Is Beautiful, And Fun Never Stops! This Can Be An Ideal Stage For Your Wacky Comic Relief Fighters But Also Ideal For Fighters That Like Heights! Show Your MUGEN Fighters A Great Time And Fight On Carnival Island Today! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage...Uhhhh... "Carnival Island". (It Just Sounds Right For This Stage! LOL!) (^_−) The Month Of December Is Almost Over But I'm Still Trying To Reach My Goal Of Creating "200" Stages Before The Year End! Got To Stay On The Hustle, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🎢🎡

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Carnival Island By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrnnshnti5fkpj2/Carnival%20Island.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment