Sunday, December 29, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 194th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage... But I Also Wanted To Make Another Car Park Stage... But I Also Want To Create An Afternoon Stage As Well...Hmmmm... You Know What? I'll Add It All For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I'm Going To Have The City Shine In The Background While Your MUGEN Fighters Battle It Out In A Car Park With Nice Sports Cars! Oh Yeah, And Present An Beautiful Afternoon To Top It All Off! I Realized That I Have A "Late Night" And "Sunset" Car Park Stage But No Afternoon...Until Now! Get Ready To Have Some Epic MUGEN Fights With Your Heroes And Villains On This Stage! It's Hot And Ready To Go! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Afternoon Car Park". Ha...Only Two More Days Until The New Year! Looks Like I'm Going To Have To Make Triple Stages Each Day To Reach The Goal! Okay!! I Got This!! Stay Tuned, Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Afternoon Car Park By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcc0f3gdx56y31v/Afternoon%20Car%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment