Tuesday, December 31, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 198th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know What... I Wanted To Make A MUGEN Stage That A Lot Of Creators Never Really Thought About... Something So Divine That There's Scenes In Action Movies That Have Epic Fights In This Type Of Setting! I'm Talking About The Restroom! That's Right! I Decided To Create One Of The Best Restroom Stages In MUGEN! Wow... I Wouldn't Never Thought An Achievement Can Come From The Crapper! LOL! Anyway...Your MUGEN Fighters Can Fight In A Well Kept And Well Maintained Restroom Stage With Multiple Stalls And Sinks! Even The Floors Are Well Polished! Who Will Be The King Of The Ultimate Throne! That's Up To You To Find Out! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Restroom Brawl". Last Day And Two Stages To Go! I Can Do This! Stay Tuned For More Stages Before The Year 2019 Is Over! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🚽

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Restroom Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mi4cpxzfp61qjm2/Restroom%20Brawl.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment