Friday, November 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With Another Cool Picture. Today I Want To Give A Special Shout Out To A Cool Dude That Loves To Make Horror Cosplay! This Awesome Dude Is Known As Mister Halloween! His Love And Passion For Horror Art Gives This Guy An Edge, Because He Really Pays Attention To Details Of How Horror Icons Look Such As Jason From Friday The 13th! When I Saw His Art, I Have To Admit...His Art Really Gave Me The Goosebumps, Yo! I'm Glad To Meet Many More Awesome Hobby Enthusiasts That Can Share Their Passions To The World! This Guy Is Awesome And I Highly Recommend Visiting Mister Halloween's Instagram! He's That Good! If You Can't Get Enough Of Halloween, I Recommend Checking This Guy Out! Keep Being Awesome, Mister Halloween! Here's The Link To His Instagram, Yo!

https://www.instagram.com/mister_halloween_/?hl=en
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment