Thursday, October 31, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Man...This Month Really Came And Went! I've Been Focusing On Different Types Of MUGEN Stage Themes That I Forgot To Do The Final Touches Of My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20 Video! Well...I Should Have My Video Up This Weekend! (Sigh) I Don't Want To Go On Another Video Hiatus...I Can Do This! Speaking Of Goals, I've Made It To 176 MUGEN Stages This Year! I Have 24 Stages Left To Reach My Goal Of 200 Stages Created! I Know In My Heart That I Can Reach This Goal! I Want To Thank Everyone For Coming Here And Testing My MUGEN Stages In Your Dream Matches! I Have A List Of Areas, Scenarios, And Worlds That I Want To Tackle And Bring To The MUGEN World! It Should Be Fun And I Hope To See You All Soon, Yo! As I Type This Post While Eating A Cup Of Ramen, I Just Want To Say Thank You To Everyone That's Been On This Journey With Me! Your Comments, Your Feedback, And Just Anyone Coming Here Really Helps Me Strive To Make Some Good In This World, You Know! I Hope I'm Making Someone Happy Out There Whoever You Are! Lets Continue To Make The Good Times Roll! I'll See Ya Soon With More Of That Madd Flavor! Stay Safe Out There, Stay Positive, And Have A Nice Day! Cause...CAH Loves Ya, Yo! ❤️(¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment