Friday, November 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 177th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Start Off The 1st Day Of November Strong And Create Another Outdoor Stage! Not Only That But I Wanted To Add Another Part To My Secret Ninja Chillout Spot Series! When I Flipped My Calendar Hanging On The Wall, I Saw A Positive Message That Stated "Enjoy The Little Things In Life!" Seeing This, I Decided To Make A Stage In Which Your Fighters Can Find A Quiet Spot In The Woods To Relax...Or Fight...Or Whatever! This Can Be A Really Cool Stage For Your MUGEN Story Flashbacks! Ninja Master Vs Pupil Or Friend Vs Future Enemy! A Stage That Can Make The Plot Thicken Or Something...A Stage That Can...Man...I'm Out Of Words To Say Today! LOL!This Can Be A Really Good Stage For Plot! There! I Said It! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Secret Ninja Chillout Spot II". You Know...I've Been Making A Lot Of Sequels For My Stages Lately! I Just Want To Add Some Story Or Give Your MUGEN Fighters Different Scenarios For Their Personal Journeys! Ah-Hah! The Plot Thickens Again! Enjoy All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Have Fun! (o^.^)-b  Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Secret Ninja Chillout Spot II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd6m1gazfyt92o0/Secret%20Ninja%20Chillout%20Spot%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment