Sunday, November 17, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I've Been Going Strong On Creating More MUGEN Stages And I Have "19" More To Stages Left To Go! With That Being Said, I Have Been Dropping The Ball On Releasing My 20th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament To Youtube! I've Been Studying The New Video Editing Software I Got A Month Ago And 'm Still Getting Use To It! Not Only That But I Made A Mistake In My Editing And Had To Start Over! It's Been A Troubling Process For Your Boi, CAH! Thank Heavens My Recording Didn't Mess Up! That Would've Made Me...Sad! LOL! But Don't Worry Tho, The CoolAnimeHustler Is Working Hard To Bring More MUGEN Into The World, Yo! Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome! 
( ˘ω˘)┐ (˘ω˘ )┘

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Tahani! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You!I Hope You Had A Happy Thanksgiving As Well! ^_^

      Delete