Thursday, November 14, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 181st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Found Motivation In Creating Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Realized That I Created A Lot Of "Park" Stages But I Never Created An Amusement Park Stage...Until Now! I Decided That Another Carnival Stage Will Be Entering The MUGEN World And Your MUGEN Fighters Can Fight For That Imaginary Prize Of Whatever! Come On And Step Right Up To The Best Fight In The City! Your MUGEN Fighters Can Show Off Their Skills And Be Number 1 In The Carnival Of Brawling! It Should Be Fun! Grab Some Popcorn And Enjoy The Show! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Carnival Theme Park". I Remember The Days When I Attended The Carnival As A Kid! There Was Cotton Candy, Roller Coasters, And Those Hustling Shenanigan Games To Win Cheap Toys That You Had To Try! It Was A Experience Because I Started To Pick Up The Art Of The Hustle In My Environment! For Example, When People Threw Away Their Soda Cans On The Ground, I Realized That I Could Recycle The Cans For Money! I Never Had Much Money Growing Up As A Kid But I Learned That If I Could Gather Enough Cans, I Could Get A Comic Book And Get Something Good To Eat For Me And My Mom That Day! I Did This For Three Days Straight Until The Carnival Ended But I Got A Pretty Penny For My Persistence In Gather Up Soda Cans! A Dirty Job But...I Did Get Some Comics And Got My Mom Something Good To Eat! Those Were Good Memories! We All Have An Hustle Inside Of Us! Keep Your Head Up And Keep Pushing On And You'll Eventually Get What You Want! And If You Don't...You Still Will Have That Experience To Get What You Want Later On! Keep Being Awesome And Keep On Your Hustle,Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”🎡


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Carnival Theme Park By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsijmacofy47s2z/Carnival%20Theme%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Loved it. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Tahani! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You! I Hope You Are Doing Well My Friend! I Had Fun Creating This Stage And I Know Anyone's MUGEN Roster Will Love To Do Battle On This Stage! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Tuned For More Awesome Stages! (^_−)☆

      Delete