Saturday, November 30, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Ohhh Man...I Apoligse To All Of Ya Awesome MUGEN Fans...Time Went By Pretty Fast This Month...I've Been Really Busy Working On My Hustle In Real Life That I Lost Track Of My Schedule In Creating More Stages And Getting My New MUGEN Video Up And Running! Not Only That, But I've Been Pretty Tired At The End Of The Day From My Grind That I've Been Falling Asleep And Waking Up The Next Day To Repeat The Hustle Yet Again! Arghhh...With My Personal Delays, Now I Got To Work Extra Hard In The Month Of December If I'm Going To Reach 200 Stages At The End Of This Year! I Can Do This...I Just Need To Stay Cool And Focus! I Definitely Won't Give Up In Reaching My Goal And I'm Still Going To Bring More Madd Flava Of MUGEN To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I'll See Ya In December And I'm Going To Get Some Rest On The Last Day Of November For The Challenge Ahead! See Until Then And Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment