Wednesday, December 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 182nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another "Street Project" Stage For All Of Your Street Brawlers! Having This Stage For Your MUGEN Game Can Be A Great Story Plot For Your Upcoming Fighters That Dream Big Of Making The Big Time Fighting Tournaments! They Might Not Have Money To Train At A Gym But They Sure Can Brawl With The Local Street Brawlers For Experience Points! This Can Also Be A Great Stage For Your Local Crime Fighters To Stop Crime In It's Tracks! I Have Fun And Let Your Imagination Wonder! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Projects III". Ahhhh...I Started Late In December And I Have "18" Stages Left To Finish Before The Year Is Up! Real Life Is Giving Me A Real Talespin, Yo! But When You Stay Cool And Get On A Groove...You'll Be In Cruise Control In No Time! LOL! Stay Tuned For More Madd Flava From CAH!(¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Projects III By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3x3rf1iv663n0q6/Street%20Projects%20III.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment