Monday, October 28, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 176th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Motivated To Make Another Boxing Ring Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Made This A Simple Stage In Which Your Fighters Can Have A Good Old Fashion Fight In The Ring! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Boxing Night Fights II". (Yawn) You Know...I Was Really Tired Today...I Kept Falling Asleep And Waking Up! But I Wanted To Finish This Stage So This Won't Be On The Backburner With My Other Projects! More Boxing Rings In MUGEN Means More Dream Matches! I Hope You All Enjoy And Have A Nice Boxing Match, Yo! Enjoy Another Sports Themed Stages For Your Fighters!  If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥊

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Boxing Night Fights II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb4tv2kxyhzlj3n/Boxing%20Night%20Fights%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment