Friday, October 25, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 175th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Thinking About Areas Around The City, I Read Information Regarding Bicycle Boulevards! What's A Bicycle Boulevard You Ask? A Bicycle Boulevard Is A Bikeway Composed Of A Low Speed Street That Is Specifically Optimized For Bicycle Traffic! Bicycle Boulevards Are Intended As A Low Cost Way To Create A Connected Network Of Streets With Good Bicyclist Comfort And Safety! This Really Intrigued Me Because I Learned Something New Regarding City Life But I Also Realized That There's Not Too Many Bicycle Themed Stages In MUGEN! Well...It's Time To Make This A Reality! As Of Now, Your MUGEN Fighters Can Experience What It's Like To Fight On A Bicycle Boulevard! Great For Fighters That Are In A Rush Or Like To Drive Something! Lets Hope They Don't Crash Too Much, No? LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage Uhhhh...I Guess "Bicycle Boulevard". (It Still Sounds Cool! LOL!) All Right!! 175 Stages Created! I Just Have A Quarter Left To Reach My Goal Of 200 Stages! It's Been A Journey But I Think I Can Pull It Off! Just Got To Stay Focus And Create Some New Ideas Regarding Stages! Enjoy And Have A Nice Day, Yo! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🚴🏿

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Bicycle Boulevard By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rngzbnoddki3955/Bicycle%20Boulevard.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment