Tuesday, October 22, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 174th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Love The Sport Of Boxing! I Love The Sweet Science So Much That I Created Multiple Boxing Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans To Enjoy In Your MUGEN Universes! You Know What, Yo? For The 1st Time Ever, I'm Going To Add A Part 4 To One Of My MUGEN Stage Series! Which Series You Ask? Well...The "Old School Boxing Gym" Is My Chosen Battleground! It Makes Me Happy To Provide More Boxing Stages For Your MUGEN Fighters To Fight In And This Stage Differently Fits The Criteria Of An Old School Boxing Gym! I Made This A Normal And Compact Stage In Which Your Fighters Can Spar And Train For That Important Fight Coming Up! As Always, I Made Sure I  Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Old School Boxing Gym IV". Wow...This Was Really Fun Putting This Together! I'm Glad To Know That Your MUGEN Boxers And Kick Boxers Can Have A Different Sports Environment To Train And Spar In! Have Fun And Have An Awesome Day, Yo! (o^.^)/🥊 Enjoy Another Sports Themed Stages For Your Fighters!  If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥊

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Old School Boxing Gym IV By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivovuu90kt9718x/Old%20School%20Boxing%20Gym%20IV.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kind Words, T! It's Great To Hear From You Again, My Friend! Boxing Gyms Are Awesome Environments For Training, Yo! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Awesomeness! ☆٩( 'ω' )و☆

      Delete