Wednesday, September 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whew! I Did It! I Was Able To Upload My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #19 Tuesday, Yo! (With Only 1 Minute Left In The Day...LOL! ^_^;) If You Click On My Youtube Channel Icon In The Youtube Channel Box On The Right Side Of My Blog, You'll See The New Video, Yo! I Can Now Focus On This MUGEN Stage That I'm Creating! Hopefully I Can Get This Out Later In The Day For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! First Tho...I'm Going To Catch Some Zzzzzz's! I'm Just Going To Bask In The Silence Of Victory And All That Jazz! LOL! See Ya Soon And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment