Thursday, September 5, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today, I Was Spriting Some More MUGEN Stages In My Free Time! I Still Haven't Finished The Stage I Was Working On, But I'm Definitely Trying To Practice On A Cool Thing I Learned That Will Help My Stages In The Future! My Stage 158th Stage Should Be Ready On Saturday! I'm Also Going To Work On My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20! I've Been Experimenting With The New Editing Software And So Far So Good! I'm Going To Try And Stay Current On Youtube When It Comes To My Mugen Tournaments! Might Pull An All Nighter When It Comes To Making And Testing My MUGEN Stages! Stay Tuned For More Awesomeness! Until Then...Peace, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment