Tuesday, September 3, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! I Finished My Editing And I'm Cutting My Video File Size As We Speak! It's Going To Be Close To The Wire But I Should Be Able To Get My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #19 Before This Day Ends! I Was Working On A MUGEN Stage Today As Well But It'll Be Ready For Tomorrow! I'm Just Glad That I Didn't Run Into Anymore Problems When Editing My Video In Movie Maker! While My Movie Was Being Processed, I Was Looking At Some Tutorials Regarding Cyberlink's PowerDirector 17 Ultra! I Have To Say That This Program Can Really Make My Videos A Little Bit Better When It Comes To Animations, Transitions, Etc. Maybe I Can Learn How To Insert Tournament Brackets! That Could Be Cool! Just Like The MUGEN Stages, I'm Going To Need Some Practice With It! If All Goes Well, You're Going To See A Lot More Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournaments From Me, Yo! Welp, It Looks My Video Has Five Minutes Left Until It's Done! I'm Going To Need To Be Fast In Getting My Video On Youtube! I'll Let You Know When It Uploaded, Peeps! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment