Monday, September 2, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Okay...I'm Running A Little Late On My Super MUGEN Battle Tournament 1v1 Tournament #19! I Wanted To Submit This Tournament Today On Youtube But Its Been Processing Too Long! This Video Better Come Out Okay! I've Spent So Much Hours Editing From The Movie Maker! The Tournament Should Be Done Tomorrow! I Apologize Again That I Keep Running Into Problems With My Basic Movie Editor! After I Get This Video Done, I'm Going To Be Practicing With A New Movie Editor! I Finally Invested Into Cyberlink's Power Director 17 Ultra! I Might Be Able To Up My Youtube Game With This Software! I'm Going To Practice With This Editing Software On My Next MUGEN Tournament! But Until Then, Thank You For Being Patient With Me, Yo! For Sure...Really Really...Positively... My MUGEN Tournament Should Be Up In Running Tomorrow! I Might Even Finish A MUGEN Stage Tomorrow As Well! Until Then...Keep Being Awesome And I'll See You Tomorrow! (Once Again, LOL! ^_^;)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment