Sunday, September 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Ohhhh Nooooo... I Got Some Good News And Bad News...Lets Get The Bad News Out The Way First! The Bad News Is That My Video That I Finished Editing Became Corrupt When I Processed It! For Some Odd Reason, The Screen Was Half Missing And Definitely Did Not Look Good! How Did This Happen? No Clue! So When I Went Back To My Video Editing To Fix The Problem, My Old School Movie Maker On My Computer Would Not Let Me Re-Edit My Video! Selecting My Split Option Would Delete My Entire Video...That Means
(⌐_) ( •_•)>⌐- ... I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!
( °□°)╯┻━━┻ UGAHHHHHAHHHHHHH!!! BLASTED MOVIE MAKER AND IT'S ERRORS OF DOOM!!! IT HAS FAILED ME FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!!! (Sigh) Got To Stay Cool... Professionals Will Find A Way!(¯) The Good News Is That I Still Have My Original Video That Hasn't Been Edited And Has No Errors! Not Only That But I Also Picked Up An Extra Video Editor For My Future Video Editing! I'm Going To Still Edit In My Old WMV Format For My 19th MUGEN Tournament...But After That...I'm Going To Be Using The New Video Editor For Now On! It'll Probably Be For The Best, Yo! I Will Get This Tournament Out To You Awesome Peeps Tomorrow On Labor Day! Lets Keep Having Fun In MUGEN, Yo! See Ya Soon And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment