Sunday, September 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Wow! It's Finally September! The Month Of August Came And Went! It Still Feels Like I'm Stuck In July, Tho! LOL! Got Some News For Ya, Peeps! The Video Editing Of My Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament #19 Is Finished! Yay! I Was Trying To Get My Tournament Out To Yall Yesterday But I Think It Will Be A Good Idea To Release My Tournament On The First Day Of September! Uploading My Tournament On Youtube Will Be A Fresh Start Of The Month, Week, And From An "11" Month Hiatus! Oh Boy...LOL!  Speaking Of September, I'm Going To Be Creating Some More Of That MUGEN Madd Flava, Yo! By Madd Flava I Mean MUGEN Stages! I've Currently Created 157 MUGEN Stages And I Just Need To Create 43 More To Reach My Goal Of 200 Before The Year Ends! I'm Going To Be Experimenting And Playing Around Some Stage Concepts! Lets Keep Having Fun In MUGEN, Yo! See Ya Soon And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment