Thursday, August 29, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 157th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Decided I Wanted To Make Some More Sequels For My MUGEN Stages! I Wanted To Focus On My "Midnight" Series, So I Present To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Another Rooftop City Themed Stage! I Was Watching Some Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk Anime Such as Ghost In The Shell And Saw That The Anime Showed A Lot Of Beautiful Scenes Of It's Futuristic City! This Showed Lots Of Awesome Billboards That Lighted Up The Dark Parts Of The Skyscapers And I Thought It Was Pretty Cool! I Wanted To Capture That Essence And Bring This Motivation Into MUGEN! Your Superheros, Villains, Robots, And Androids Will Enjoy This Stage! You Can Now Create An Awesome Scenario  For Your Fighters As They Will Boogie Down At Midnight On A Rooftop In The City! Oh Yeah! The Colorful Billboards On Various Skyscrapers Definately Will Give That Futuristic Feel As Well! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Rooftop Boogie II". You Know...Technology Is Definitely Getting A Lot Closer To The Things That I Seen In Anime And Sci-Fi Movies! If Androids Do Exist In The Future, I Wonder If Its Possible To Implement Your Own AI To A Customizable Android! Only Time Will Tell...¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Rooftop Boogie II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxocycqlrrucopn/Midnight%20Rooftop%20Boogie%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment