Thursday, August 8, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 153rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Outdoor Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Wanted To Go Tackle A Ice/Snow Stage Once Again Because...Well...It Was So Hot! Man...It Was Like 100 Degrees Outside! My God! I Was Trying To Get Some Ice Cream, A Popsicle, Or Cold Water To Tackle This Pyro Of A Heatwave (That Wording Doesn't Make Sense! LOL!) With This Dread Of Heat I Was Filling, I Couldn't Help But Think Of The Rising Temperature That's Occurring In The World Today! I've Been Watching News Of Polar Ice Breaking Apart Rapidly And Causing Major Melting Of Ice Caps! With This In Mind, I Thought About A Stage In Which A Big Chunk Of Ice As Big As A Island Drifted Into The Tropics! Luckily This Is A Ice Stage That Won't Melt Away So Easily And Can Be A Perfect Getaway Spot For Your Ice Fighters...Or Pyro Maniacs...Or The Strongest Touhou Of Them All...Cirno! LOL! A Icy Cold Breeze With A Nice View Of The Tropical Islands On The Free Ocean With Cirno Cheering On For Some Good Fights! Sounds Like Part Of A RPG Stage Or Somethin! But Hey...Your MUGEN Fighters Can Finally Take That Needed Vacation Today, Knowwhatimsayin! And Since "Cool" Is In My Name And I'm Thinking Of Having A Cool Day, I Hope All Of You Will Have A Cool Day As Well, Yo! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Added Some Reflection To The Ice Floor And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Tropical Ice Island". You Know...While Typing This...My Bowl Of Chocolate Ice Cream Just Melted! But When Life Gives You Melted Ice Cream, You Turn That Into A Milkshake! HA! Take That Life! LOL! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Cool Out There, Yo! Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Tropical Ice Island By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9eakwtj7vt6x6wt/Tropical%20Ice%20Island.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment