Monday, August 5, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 152nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage That Has A Sports Theme To It! I Got A Special Treat For All You Die Hard MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! I Wanted To Dedicate My Stage To The Competitive Full-Contact Sport Of Sumo (相撲 Sumō, Literally "Striking One Another")! If You Didn't Know, Sumo Is Where The Rikishi (Sumo Wrestler) Attempts To Force His Opponent Out Of A Circular Ring (Dohyō 土俵) Or Into Touching The Ground With Any Body Part Other Than The Soles Of His Feet (Usually By Throwing, Shoving Or Pushing The Opponent Down). Also, The Dohyō (土俵) Which Is The Ring That Sumo Wrestling Is Held, Is A Circle Of Rice-Straw Bales 4.55 Meters In Diameter, Mounted On A Square Platform Of Clay 6.7m On A Side, And 34 to 60 cm High. The Surface Is Covered By Sand. I Was Intrigued By Learning About Sumo Wrestling, That I Wanted To Make A Stage Dedicated To It! I Also Noticed That There's Not Too Many Sumo Stages For MUGEN So...It's Time To Make Things Happen, Yo! I Gave This Stage A Nice Tournament Feel With A Large Crowd Watching And The Gyōji (行司) Overlooking The Sumo Ring AKA Dohyō! Also, If You Didn't Know, Gyōji (行司) Is A Referee In Professional Sumo Wrestling! With All This, Your Sumo MUGEN Characters Will Find This Stage As A Ideal Battleground For Their Own Sumo Matches! Don't Worry Tho, All Fighters Are Welcomed To Participate In This Sumo Ring! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Sumo Tournament". You Know...Seeing That There's Not To Many Sumo Themed Stages In MUGEN, I Also Noticed That There's Not Too Many Sumo Fighters In MUGEN Either! Too Be Honest...There's Not A Lot Of Sumo Fighters In Fighting Games In General! I Know There's Sumo Fans And Sumo Competitors From Around The World! I Think A Sumo Fighting Game Would Be Fun, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Sports Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Sumo Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/libakyrth1lmx4i/Sumo%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment