Friday, August 16, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 154th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Was Thinking Something With Books And A Cafe! So...With This In Mind...I Decided To Make A Book Cafe! This Can Be A Chillout Spot For Your MUGEN Fighters In The Inner City! Plus I Found Out That Last Friday (August 9th) Was Actually National Book Lovers Day! No Joke! Look It Up! LOL! I Thought About Creating A Library Stage But We Have A Lot Of Those In The MUGEN Community! But When I Looked Further Into The Book Cafe Concept, I Noticed That We Never Really Had A Book Cafe MUGEN Stage! So...It's Time...To Make This Dream Into A Digital Reality! You Now Have A MUGEN Destination To Go To And Your Book Loving MUGEN Fighters Will Love This Hotspot! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Book Cafe". (Short And Simple! LOL!) You Know...Reading Is Really Fun When You Use Your Imagination! Here's A Tip For Anybody Reading Something Boring! Instead Of Picturing The Character In Your Head, Try Picturing Your Favorite Anime Characters As The Main Focus Of The Story! When I Read Something Boring I Thought About This As A Spin Off Or Filler Episode Of An Anime Series! DBZ And Ranma 1/2 Always Popped In My Head! I Was Getting A's In English And History Because I Thought About Anime And Manga! Stay Animated, Yo! LOL! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Book Cafe By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq8npj8eoj7fg2h/Book%20Cafe.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment