Sunday, August 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 151st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Happy August 1st! Wait...Today Is August 4th...Man...I Keep Missing The 1st Of Every Month A Lot...LOL! Anyway... I'm Happy To Bring You Another MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Stage Because...I Forgot To Add A Summer Beach For July!! Oh Nooooes! But...Summer Is Not Over Yet, Yo! Don't Worry Tho Because Your Boi CoolAnimeHustler Has Been Hustlin On Those Animations Lately! That's Right! I've Finally Learned How To Make My Animations Move Forward And Backwards Across The Stage! Since I Created A Beach With Sailboats And A Beautiful Island In The Background, I Also Added A Cool Dude Racing With A Jet Ski Across The Stage! Although He Goes Across The Stage, He Also Goes Backwards With The Jet Ski Facing The Same Way! Yeah...It's My First Time Doing That Animation...This Cool Dude Is Defining All Logic! Totally Rad, Man! LOL! Anyway...I'm Happy The Way It Turned Out And Now I'm Feeling A Lot More Confident In Making Some Animations For The Future! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Vacation Beach". You Know...I Was Reading A Magazine That Was Showing All These Beautiful Exotic Vacation Spots! For Some Reason, I Pictured Street Fighter's Dee Jay And Elena Chillin Together On The Beach With Beats In Their Head! (No Pun Intended! LOL) This Gave Me The Motivation To Create A Beach Stage For All Of Your Favorite MUGEN Fighters To Have Fun And Chillout In The Sun! Have Fun And Have An Awesome Day, Yo! (^_−)Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Vacation Beach By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jtem24kmym1v69/Vacation%20Beach.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment