Tuesday, August 27, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Decided To Record Another One Of My MUGEN Videos! I Told Myself That I Needed To Make Another MUGEN 1v1 Tournament! It's One Of The Things That I've Been Struggling On Because I've Been Focusing On Creating MUGEN Stages! But... I'm Definitely Going To Provide Some More MUGEN Tournament Goodness On My Youtube Channel! All I Have To Do Now Is Finish My Editing And I Should Have My Video Out Before The Week Ends! This 19th MUGEN Tournament That I Recorded Was Pretty Lit And I'm Looking Forward On Finishing My Season 1 Of My Tournament! I Got To Get 32 Champions To Compete In The Season Finale Tho! Once I Get That Completed, I'm Going To Start On Season 2! If You Like Long MUGEN Tournaments, Feel Free To Subscribe To My Youtube Channel, Yo! I'm Going To Stay Up And Edit My Video! Might Have To Pull An All Nighter! But Hey...I Love  MUGEN And I want To Give All Of You MUGEN Fans A Great Fight! Stay Tuned For More Tournaments And More MUGEN Stages To Come! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment