Sunday, June 9, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 137th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! "N-N-NANI!!?? You're Already Back So Soon In June, CAH!!??" That's Right All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Gotta Stay True To The Game, Yo! I'm Testing Myself Again On How Many Stages I Can Put Out In A Single Day! The Last Time I Did This, I Made Three Total Stages In A Day! This Time... I'm Going To See If I Can... Go Further And Beyond!!! Since We Hit The Month Of June, I Wanted To Make A Summer Theme Stage For Yall! Why? Welp Because It's The Reason For The Season And CAH Loves Ya, Yo! LOL! I Wanted To Make Another Tournament Themed Stage And I Thought This Would Be The Perfect Time To Do So! The Sun, The Sand, The Crowd That Cheers On And The Sports Car Ready To Be Claimed Are the Factors Of This Tournament! Get Your Fighters Ready And See If They Can Win A Tournament This Summer! Once Again, I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Summer Brawler Tournament". Lets All Have Fun This Summer! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Two Stages Down, Some More To Go! Who Says Sunday Is Boring? LOL! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Summer City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Summer Brawler Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmi96i8raykg2hg/Summer%20Brawler%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment