Sunday, June 9, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 136th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Space Themed Stage For All Of You MUGEN Fans Out There! I Decided To Continue On My "Training Light Years Away" Stage Series! All Of Your Galactic Fighters Through The MUGEN Universe, Now Have Place In Space To Train Themselves To Make Peace Throughout The Universe Or Conquer Other Planets! It All Begins With Training Beyond The Stars! Git Gud Space Cowboys, Cowgirls And Outlaws! Git Gud! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Training Light Years Away II". You Know...When I Thought Of The Name For My Space Theme Stage "Training Light Years Away", I Never Really Thought About How Many Light Years Away It Is Actually From! Earth? Venus? Or Maybe Mars? Jupiter? The Moon Maybe? Or The Pizza Shop!? Ummm....I Guess Your Imagination Will Tell Ya, Yo! LOL! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Sci-Fi Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ⭐

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Training Light Years Away II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7nikhc3rhrpst9/Training%20Light%20Years%20Away%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment