Monday, June 10, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 138th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Welp...I Fell Short On My Goal Yesterday In Which I Only Created Two Stages! I...Fell...Asleep...(Sigh) LOL! But Don't You Worry Tho Because CAH Created Another City Stage, Yo! (o^.^)-b. I Wanted To Give A Uppity But Gritty Type Of Stage In The Insides Of City Life! Everyone Likes Going Downtown But...What About Uptown? I Decided To Show Uptown Some Love On This One! Its The Type Of Scene Where Everyday People Get Out Of Work And Party At Their Favorite Happy Hour Or Somethin! I Picture A Scene Where The Players Play, The Hustlers Hustle, And The Brawlers Brawl All Night Long! LOL! Have Your Toughest Fighters Cruise Through This Night Life! Just Hold Onto Your Wallet! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Uptown Nights". Speaking Of Uptown, I Was Watching The Old School Film Called "Uptown Saturday Night". Its A Really Hilarious Film! As A Wise Man Once Said, "Laughter Is The Best Medicine!" LOL! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Uptown Nights By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/46v9zmntze3j9vk/Uptown%20Nights.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment