Wednesday, June 26, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 146th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage Because You Know...I Love The Art And Structure Of City Life, You Know! Looking At Some Of My Past Stages That I Created For MUGEN, I Saw That My 104th Stage "Skyscraper Construction" Was Very Popular With All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! With This Realization, CAH Is Going To Give It To Ya! (DMX Reference! LOL!) I Decided To Make A Sequel To Skyscraper Construction But This Time, It's Going To Be At Night And You'll See More Sights Of The City! While Making The Stage, I Was Imagining That This Is A Really Great Stage For Superheroes And Supervillains! Your MUGEN Fighters Are Going To Have Some Epic Battles On This Stage! Lets Hope Their Training Paid Off, Yo! (o^.^)-b  I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Skyscraper Construction II". Whew...I've Been On A Roll With These Stages! I Hope All Of You Are Having A Great Summer So Far! Keep Being Awesome And Keep Having Fun! CAH Still Has More MUGEN Madd Flava To Give This Summer! Stay Tuned! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Skyscraper Construction II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfqnjika89pqevr/Skyscraper%20Construction%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment