Thursday, June 27, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 147th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Sights Of The City...I Just Love It! I Love It So Much That I'm Going To Make Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Notice During The Summertime People Love To Shop! I Read A Magazine About The Rich And Famous Getting Free Stuff For Items That Cost Thousands! That Made Me Think About The Fighting Couple Robert Garcia And Yuri Sakazaki! Garcia Always Try To Impress Yuri With Fancy Things Such As Cars, Jewelry, Money, And Etc. So I Thought I'll Make Stage For Your MUGEN Fighting Couples To Fight For Material Gain! LOL! I Hope You Made Enough Fight Money From Your Tournaments Fighters! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Luxury Shopping". You Know...I Noticed That A Lot Of Retail Stores Are Closing Down But I See That A Lot Of High End Expensive Outlets Are Booming! Huh...I Wonder Where All The Money Is Coming From? Maybe Everyone Has Secret Lives Fighting In Underground Kumites! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Luxury Shopping By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6imfm4b8982i5u/Luxury%20Shopping.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment