Tuesday, June 25, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 145th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage! While Thinking About Another Stage Concept, I Realized That I Was Hungry! Looking To Curb My Hunger I Saw That I Had Some Left Over Pizza In My Fridge! When I Was Warming Up My Pizza, An Awesome Idea Popped Up In My Head! The Idea Was Making A Stage Where You Can Fight Your Opponent In The Street With Food Vendors Serving The Public! Genius! Have Your MUGEN Fighters Fight Your Friendly Rivals On Food Street And See Who Is Paying For Lunch! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Food Avenue". You Know...I Just Realized That There's Not Too Many Stages Showing Food Vendors In MUGEN! Maybe We Can Get Some More Food Related City Themed Stages In MUGEN! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Food Avenue By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d84gkfyvrp3n5m/Street%20Food%20Avenue.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment