Wednesday, June 19, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 142nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Another Stage To My "Peaceful" Stage Series! After Experimenting With Different Stage Concepts, I Decided To Go Back To The Forest! Looking Back At My Past Stages, I Saw That My "Peaceful Forest" Stage Was Popular Among All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Since I Love You All In The MUGEN Community, I Wanted To Give Yall Another "Peaceful Forest" Stage For Your Fighters! Lay Back And Chill With Your Fellow Fighters Or Train In Peace! Either Way, Its My Best "Peaceful Forest" To Date! Have Fun And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Peaceful Forest II". You Know...When Making This Stage, I Couldn't Help But Think Of "Alice In Wonderland" For Some Reason! It Gots Those Vibes! Funny Thing Is That I Also Saw The Old School Anime "Miyuki-Chan In Wonderland". Although Alice And Miyuki-Chan Are The Same Story Concept...Miyuki-Chan Is A Bit Weird...(AKA Fan Service) LOL! Anyway...Have Fun And Have A Peaceful Day To All! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Peaceful Forest II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbaqy5h35t4avm8/Peaceful%20Forest%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment