Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 141st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! After Creating My Last City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, I Decided To Do Another City Theme Stage With A Stadium In The Background! The Only Difference This Time Is That I Wanted To Have Your Fighters Brawl At Midnight! I Also Thought It Would Be Great To Make This A Compact Stage! This Stage Will Have Your Fighters Up Close And Personal! The Fighter With The Fastest Or Craftiest Moveset Will Have An Advantage In This City Theme! I Thought It Was Fun To See A Fighter Get The Drop On Their Opponent! Your Fighters Better Be Ready To Go Or Its...Lights Out At Midnight! Yeah...I Tried To Do A Chessy Pun! LOL! I Made This A Normal Compact Stage For Quick Non-Stop Action! I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Stadium Stroll". You Know...Being A Compact Stage And All...I Guess You Can Go On A Stroll At A Short Distance! Just Got To Take Little Steps To Make It Worth It! This Could Be A Good Time To Work On Your "Theme Song Walk". You Know...The Walk That You Think Is Cool For You! Yeah...I'm Bored Today! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Stadium Stroll By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7w6b6teq5m6hrl/Midnight%20Stadium%20Stroll.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment