Saturday, June 22, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 143rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Sports Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Seeing That I've Tackled Sports Such As Basketball, Boxing, Football, Soccer, Tennis, And Taekwondo, I Noticed That I'm Missing A Great Pastime! It's A Pastime That Has Influence Millions Across The World And Is Currently In Season! The Sport That I Will Tackle Is...Baseball! Yes! Baseball Is Currently On My Mind And I Want To Give All Of You That Ballgame Stage With Your MUGEN Fighters! I've Also Noticed That There's Not Too Many Baseball Themed Stages In MUGEN So This Will Definitely Help The Cause, Yo! It Was Fun Creating This Stage And I Love Doing The Advertisements In The Background Such As "Waifu Cycle"! I'm Telling You It's Genius! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Baseball Stadium". You Know...I Was Watching A Baseball Game On TV Not Too Long Ago And I Noticed That The Majority Of Fans In Attendance Was On Their Smartphones And Not Even Paying Attention To The Game! Seriously! Why? LOL! You Go To A Baseball Game To Enjoy The Experience, Meet New People, And Have Fun! I Mean...You Have To Pay To Get In So...Why Use That Time To Look At Your Smartphone! I Don't Know, Man...Times Change! LOL! Try To Experience As Much As You Can In Life! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Baseball Stadium By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hqwozyql8au7d8/Baseball%20Stadium.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment