Monday, June 10, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 139th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I'm Baacck! I'm Here With Another Stage For All Of You MUGEN Fans Out There! This Summer Is Going To Be Cool, Yo! Today I Wanted To Tackle Another Great Outdoor Stage! I Wanted To Tackle Another Jungle Stage And Add It To My "Jungle Series" For All Of Your Military MUGEN Fighters! The Art Of Combat Has Never Been Much Fun! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Jungle Ops". You Know...Although I Didn't Finish My Goal Of Creating More Than Three Stage In One Day, I Think This Might Be The First Time I Made Two Stages From Back To Back Days! Looking At The Bright Side Is Pretty Cool! Keep Being Awesome Everyone And Have Fun! ^_^ Enjoy Another Outdoor Military Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Jungle Ops By CoolAnimeHustler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7ibl07ihfjeva3/Jungle%20Ops.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment