Tuesday, May 21, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 133rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! (Yawn) Good Morning, Yo! Today I Got The Munchies...Seeing That I'm Hungry...I Thought It Would Be Cool To Make Another Food Theme Stage For All Of You MUGEN Fans! After Looking At The Pizza Theme Stage That I Made Last Year,  I Decided That A Healthier Alternative Would Be Great! So...I Decided To Create A Fruit Stage That Can Bring Some Juicy Flavor In Your MUGEN Universe! I Noticed That There Aren't Too Many Food Theme Stages For MUGEN, You Know! So Adding Another Food Stage Would Be Great For All Of You Food Fans As Well! Looking At These Fruits...Makes Me Want To Eat Strawberries! Gee...I Wonder Why? LOL! I Added A Super Jump So You Can Get A Glimpse Of All That Delicious Fruit Of Awesomeness! As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fruit Dimension". Fruit Is Really Good For The Soul! It Makes Me Feel Good! Putting Strawberries And Bananas In A Bowl Of Cornflakes Is Also Good!I Just Have To Resist The Urge...TO ADD MORE SUGAR! LOL! Have Fun! ^_^ Enjoy Another Food Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🍓🍊🍌🍒🍍🍇

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fruit Dimension By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5kc7agu8lq1ijn/Fruit%20Dimension.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment