Wednesday, May 8, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 132nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I'm Thinking Of Another Park Stage! I Was Looking At Some More Old School Delinquent Animes And Some Brawls Happen In The Park! So I Thought..."Why Not?" The Trees Hoover In The Background, With A Swing set Behind Brings A Cool Theme Of Rival Characters That Are Childhoods Friends! I Don't Know...It Gives Off That Vibe I Guess...LOL! Give Your MUGEN Fighters Some Back Story In Your Game And Have This Stage Bring Out Plot, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Playground Park". Wow! Summer Is Almost Here! I Have To Create Some Summer Theme Stages For All Of You! Maybe This Stage Gives Off Some Summer Vibes! The Imagination Is A Beautiful Thing! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Playground Park By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlov2gwax1xrmh6/Playground%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment